Horizon SRM is fully licensed and compliant and operates under Australian Company Number 603 286 371 under the Corporations Act 2001 registered on 09th December 2009.
Horizon SRM Director holds Security Consultant’s Licence (SG54256) under the Security and Related Activities Act 1996, issued by Western Australia Police, 2016
Horizon SRM conducts its business in compliance with all international & national laws, associated international guidelines and industry best practices against the following standards;
- AS 3745-2010 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities
- AS 4485.1-1997 Security for Health Care Facilities Part 1 General Requirements
- AS 4485.2-1997 Security for Health Care Facilities Part 2 Procedures
- ASIS International Business-Continuity Guideline
- ASIS International_Item_2257_Risk Assessment-2015_STD
- ASIS International – Auditing Management Systems: Risk, Resilience, Security, and Continuity – Guidance for Application (SPC.2)
Our shared core values and commitment to honesty, integrity and respect for all people underpin all the work we do and are the foundation of our business principles, practices and engagement.
Our clients, business partners, suppliers, government authorities/agencies and local communities in which we operate all demand the highest levels of conformance to respecting human rights and this is reflected throughout Horizon SRM’s Code of Conduct and is evidenced through our compliance with the above internationally recognised standards.
Horizon SRM Directors hold the following certifications and qualifications:
- Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management (University of Liverpool), 2016
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Political Science (UNSW), 1988
- Certified Security Management Professional (International Security Management Institute), 2015
- Diploma Security and Risk Management (CPP50611), 2014
- Certificate IV Security and Risk Management (CPP 40707), 2014
- Certified Port and Offshore Facility Security Officer, TAFE Western Australia, November 2016
- Graduate Diploma in Linguistics, ADF School of Languages
- ISMA – Senior Executive Leadership Program, Kellogg School of Management, 2011, Illinois
Horizon SRM Director operates in accordance with professional accreditation standards adhered to by the International Security Management Institute (ISMI) and has been an ISMI Member since August 2015.
Horizon SRM holds membership of the ASIS International and follows ASIS Protection of Asset guidance and ASIS Standards and Guidelines in the application of professional advice and best practice.
Horizon SRM holds SME membership with Australia Indonesia Business Council.